MathWorks is pleased to sponsor the 2016 iGEM competition. As an iGEM partner, MathWorks will provide complimentary software and technical support to all iGEM teams for use in the competition. Please complete the Software Request Form (must be completed by faculty advisor) to request the complimentary software kit. In order to learn more about our sponsorship and to request complimentary software for use in the competition, visit our iGEM competition page.
The complementary software kit includes the following 12 products:
Interested in using MATLAB for your in silico projects? We have put together a few video tutorials to help you get started.
- SimBiology and MATLAB for Modeling Synthetic Biology Systems
- Getting started with MATLAB
- Drag-and-drop model-building in SimBiology
- Solving nonlinear differential equations in MATLAB
- SimBiology for modeling and simulating dynamics of synthetic biology systems
- Simulating a Model in SimBiology
Can't find what you are looking for? Have a specific question about using MATLAB tools for your iGEM work? We are here to help. Feel free to
contact Fulden Buyukozturk, SimBiology Technical Expert, to request assistance via email at email@example.com
Follow Fulden on Twitter @fulden_b
Good luck with your projects!