Here you can describe the results of your project and your future plans.
What should this page contain?
- Clearly and objectively describe the results of your work.
- Future plans for the project
- Considerations for replicating the experiments
You can also include a list of bullet points (and links) of the successes and failures you have had over your summer. It is a quick reference page for the judges to see what you achieved during your summer.
- A list of linked bullet points of the successful results during your project
- A list of linked bullet points of the unsuccessful results during your project. This is about being scientifically honest. If you worked on an area for a long time with no success, tell us so we know where you put your effort.