Awards and Medals
Bronze Medal RequirementsWe qualify for the bronze medal because we have met all of the requirements:
1) We are registered for and will be attending the iGEM Jamboree
2) We have met all of the deliverables from the iGEM HQ Requirements page, which include this project wiki, a poster presentation at the Jamboree, a 20 minute presentation at the Jamboree, a project attributions page, Registry parts pages, sample submissions, the safety form, and the judging form.
3) A complete attributions page
4) A new part contribution
Silver Medal RequirementsWe qualify for the silver medal because we have met all of the requirements:
1) We submitted a validated part to the registry
2) We completed collaborationswith the teams from Tufts, Boston University (Hardware), and Boston University (Wet Lab)
3) Completed a Human Practices project to make mammalian synthetic biology more accessible through a parts toolbox and open protocols.
Gold Medal RequirementsWe qualify for the gold medal because we have met the following requirements:
1) We completed integrated human practices
2) We optimized an existing part, the serine integrase TP901, for expression in mammalian cells and characterized its activity in mammalian cells.
3) We demonstrated a proof of concept.