- BBa_K2043004 is a xylE gene from Pseudomonas putida codon optimized for expression in E. coli; a new and well documented standard biological part. Our contribution for the silver medal requirements.
- Paris Bettencourt iGEM team has made many many friends over the summer. Our colaborations are listed here.
- Our project tackled a serious issue of perchlorethylene (PERC) poisoning in the dry-cleaning facilities. On this link you can read more about this problem: how we identified, investigated and addressed it.
- On this link we present how the PERC poisoning problem was integrated into our project. How we designed and addressed the issue through our project.
- We have also improved the characterization of two previously existing BioBricks (BBa_K1321357 and BBa_K863001). For the gold medal requirements we are providing the description of the improvements made for BBa_K1321357, a BioBrick designed by iGEM team of Imperial College London in 2014.
- The proof of concept shows that our project can be implemented