- Professor Stefan Oehler Prof. Stefan is a visiting faculty, from Germany, at DBEB, IIT Delhi. He has been a guiding light for iGEM IIT Delhi since 2015. Even though he is a specialist in Molecular Biology, he was instrumental in our project’s computational analysis as well as team organization and management. He spent countless nights helping us troubleshoot our project and enabled us to present our project in a more detailed manner.
- Dr.Zia Shaikh Dr. Zia Shaikh is an assistant professor at DBEB, IIT Delhi and is the Professor-in-charge at iGEM IIT Delhi. He has been associated with the team since the past 3 years and has played a vital role in ensuring smooth functioning of the team. He provided us with a well-furnished lab for our project and was instrumental in getting funds for our team. Also, he helped us in the various aspects of our project, despite it not being his core area of research.
- Dr.Ashish Misra Dr. Ashish Misra is an assistant professor at DBEB, IIT Delhi and is a Professor mentor at iGEM IIT Delhi. He joined the team in 2016 and has helped us in troubleshooting our project and gaining more insight into it. He has also been pivotal in team administration and provision of facilities.
- Dr.Vivekanandan Perumal Dr. Vivekanandan is an assistant professor at DBEB, IIT Delhi. He helped us in developing our cloning strategy and provided us with various lab equipments at crucial times.
- Mr.Omkar Vinchure Mr. Omkar is a PhD student at DBEB, IIT Delhi and has been a mentor for iGEM IIT Delhi since 2015. He assisted us in performing advanced lab procedures and guided us throughout the whole project. He also played a crucial role in the team selection. Moreover, he allowed us access to his lab facilities, especially, the Nikon Eclipse Ti-S Fluorescence Microscope.
- Ms.Anamika Chauhan Ms. Anamika is a PhD student at DBEB, IIT Delhi and has been a part of team iGEM IIT Delhi since 2015. She was crucial to our Wet Lab experiments and troubleshooting and helped us improve our lab procedures. Moreover, she has been very supportive at crucial moments faced during the project.
- Mr.Balbir Singh Mr. Balbir is the lab-in-charge at Laser and 3-D Printing Lab at IIT Delhi. He provided us with access to his lab and was pivotal to the laser-etching which was used in the Microfluidic Chamber. Epilog LASER FUSION M2™, used for laser etching, was managed by him as well.
Special Thanks to Professor Supreet Singh Bahga(IIT Delhi), Professor Amit Gupta(IIT Delhi) and the staff of Metagenomics Lab(IIT Delhi).