This year we joined in iGEM for the first time, but we found there are too many things for us to learn. Without the help from our PIs, instructors, advisors and other people who have helped us, guided us, we wouldn’t finish such an exciting project. Here JNFLS_China team thanks everyone who gave us help and joined our project!
We will give our special great thank to our PI and graduate students in the Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Medicine, Shandong University.
We also thank LvDao for their guidance about wiki program!
Thanks all iGEM teams we had collaborations with!
1. World Alzheimer's Report 2015: Global Impact of Dementia. Medscape. August 27, 2015.
2. Marcus JN, Schachter J. Targeting post-translationaI modifications on Tau as a therapeutic strategy for Alzheimer’s Disease[J]. J Neurogenetics, 2011, 25(4):127-133.
3. Hardy J, Selkoe DJ. The amyloid hypothesis of Alzheimer's disease: progress and problems on the road to therapeutics[J]. Science, 2002, 297(5580):353-356.
4. Joshi YB, Giannopoulos PF, Praticò D. The 12/15-lipoxygenase as an emerging therapeutic target for Alzheimer's disease[J].Trends Pharmacol Sci, 2015, 36(3):181-186.
5. Van Giau V, An SS. Emergence of exosomal miRNAs as a diagnostic biomarker for Alzheimer's disease. J Neurol Sci. 2016,15;360:141-52.
6. Hu YB, Li CB, Song N, Zou Y, Chen SD, Ren RJ, Wang G. Diagnostic Value of microRNA for Alzheimer's Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Front Aging Neurosci. 2016,9; 8:13.
7. Aiba H. Mechanism of RNA silencing by Hfq-binding small RNAs[J]. Current Opinion in Microbiology, 2007, 10(10):134-9.
8. Yuan, Xinying, Zhen, et al. A quantitative understanding of microRNA- mediated competing endogenous RNA regulation[J]. 中国电气与电子工程前沿:英文版, 2016(1):47-57.
9. Kwok R. Five hard truths for synthetic biology.[J]. Nature, 2010, 463(7279):288-90.
10. Zhang H M, Chen S, Shi H, et al. Measurements of Gene Expression at Steady State Improve the Predictability of Part Assembly[J]. Acs Synthetic Biology, 2015, 5(3).
11. Brewster R, Weinert F, Garcia H, et al. The Transcription Factor Titration Effect Dictates Level of Gene Expression[J]. Cell, 2014, 106(2):1312-1323.