• Brian Morteo Luna: - For being the project leader and as such guiding and helping us to organize in every single aspect of the project, for going to CINVESTAV to continue our project, for helping with the synthesis, for helping with the Parts Design.
• Edgar Iván Viveros Santos: - For being the creator of the whole image of iGEM TEC CEM 2016, the videos, the campaigns, images and posters, for the design of the Wiki. Thanks for creating and editing every single video we have.
• Gabriela Montserrat Hernández Mata: - For being Wet Lab responsible, for helping to organize Video Collaboration, for helping HP team, for helping with the Notebook, for being survey responsible, for being Biofilms organizer.
• Enrique Chimal Juárez: - For helping with the synthesis and creating the mathematical and enzymatic modelling, for being Wet Lab responsible, for being Documental organizer, for helping with Social-Media, for helping with the Parts Design, for doing Collaborations parts.
• Enrique Arturo Salas Palomino: - For helping the synthesis and creating the enzymatic modelling, for being Wet Lab responsible, for helping with the parts design, for getting a centrifuge.
• Daniela Fernanda Figueroa López: - For being the Notebook organizer, for being HP organizer, for being Documental organizer, for helping with the Wiki organization, for organizing Fondeadora.
• Dante Emmanuel Sánchez Alvarado: - For being Documental organizer, for trying to get some Sponsors.
• Pablo de Jesús Velázquez Ramón: - For creating the mathematical modelling, for being Wet Lab responsible, for going to Guanajuato to present our project, for being Biofilms organizer.
• Samantha Ameyalli Serna Gómez: - For being Human Practices organizer, for helping to organize Video Collaboration, for collaboration with Sponsors team, for helping with Fondeadora results.
• María Andrea Mendoza García: - For being Wet Lab in charge, for getting the person who could help us with the Wiki, for helping with the organization of the Wiki, for helping with the Judging Form, for doing Judging Part.
• Jesús Contreras Ojeda: - For making mathematical modelling, for trying to get some Sponsors, for helping with Collaborations, for making contact with Naucalli, collaboration with HP team, for helping with Attributions.
• Andrea Fernanda Espinosa Arce: - For being Social-Media correspondent, for being Wet Lab responsible, for creating iGEMers profiles, for trying to get some Sponsors, for helping with Collaborations and Attributions.
• Andrea Pérez Barrera: - For programming the wiki and making our webpage achievable.
• SnapGene: - For providing us their full-version software.
• Flaticon: - For providing high quality vector graphics for our project.
• Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT): - For providing us 20kb of free DNA synthesis to start our project.
• Uniparts: - For the distribution of our DNA fragments in Mexico City.
• New England Biolabs (NEB): - For providing us samples of their products to continue our project.
• Ph. D. Pedro Luis Grasa Soler: - For supporting the iGEM TEC CEM 2016 team with all initial payments and administrative requirements.
• Ricardo Swain: - For spreading the project with certain educational and governmental authorities in Mexico in order to obtain fundraising.
• Ph. D. Andres García: - Director of the Design, Engineering and Architecture School (EDIA, in spanish) for funding the team’s lodging on behalf of ITESM CEM.
• Ph. D. Juan Carlos Amador: - For his advice regarding protein analysis and molecular biology techniques.
• Ph. D. César García Díaz: - For his funding and advice.
• Ph. D. Ana Laura Torres: - For her advice regarding the development of this Project.
• Biologist Ramón Rivero Aranda: - For providing advice, supervision, support and material as laboratory attendant throughout our Wetlab development.
• Engineer Paola Mora Lozano: - For providing supervision and material as laboratory attendant throughout our Wetlab development.
• Engineer Christian Zaragoza: - For providing supervision and material as laboratory attendant throughout our Wetlab development.
• CEPAM ITESM-CEM: - For the video equipment used several times.
• Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Estado de México: - For providing the facilities to do our project since January and for providing money to fund the project.
• Dirección de Comunicación en la Zona Metropolitana de la Ciudad de México, Tecnológico de Monterrey: - for letting mexican population know about the iGEM TEC CEM 2016 team so that achievements regarding the project may be known.
• Dirección de Marcas y Contenidos Tecnológico de Monterrey and Grupo Expansión: - for having dedicated an interview to the iGEM TEC CEM 2016 team for spreading information about the project.
• Lic. Claudia Alcala: - For her support and permission granted to carry out our Human Practices activities at Naucalli park.
• Ph. D. Enrique Salas Téllez: - For the centrifuge that was lent to us in critical times so we could continue our lab work.
• RPH. Pamela Araiza: - For her contribution in the formulation of Fractos, as a formulation specialist.
• Engineer Manuel Jaime Rodríguez: - For providing us help with the subject of aseptic techniques and correct usage of micropipettes.
• Ph. D. Adrian Paredes: - For his contribution in the documental filmed.
• RN. Marina Fátima Marroquín Jaimes: - For her contribution in the documental filmed.
• Ph. D. Carlos Amábile Cuevas: - For his contribution in the documental filmed.
• Melanie Vertiz: - For the contribution of her ideas for the video “Don’t hurt yourself”.
• Michel Martínez Guzmán: - For her contribution in the research of the project.
• Rodrigo González Linares: - For his contribution in the research of the project.
• Enrique Isaac Pérez Marquéz: - For his contribution in the research of the project.
• To all the iGEM teams that held with us skype calls to compare and discuss results.
• To all the FONDEADORA donors that helped us fund our project:
▸ Mari Gag
▸ Juan Carlos Espinosa s
▸ Alberto Arce
▸ Fernando Gutiérrez
▸ Claudia Elena Hernandez Nava
▸ Alicia López Saldívar
▸ Israel Espinosa
▸ Jorge A Sanchez Perez
▸ Angélica Arreola
▸ Guadalupe Juarez
▸ César Alejandro Cornejo Castillo
▸ Ricardo Romero Villanueva
▸ Leon Chimal
▸ Lilo Hernández
▸ Alfredo Chimal Trejo
▸ Jaime Ramón Platas
▸ Anaid Godoy Juárez
▸ Verónica Ranero
▸ Katia Morales
▸ Yezmin Sobrado
▸ Aline Zanela
▸ Maria Fernanda Chimal Juarez
▸ Pablo Velázquez
▸ Efraín Hernández Galindo
▸ Abraham Martínez Orozco
▸ Héctor Castillo Alemán
▸ Joselin Morteo
▸ Ana Laura Torres
▸ Ramón Pedrueza
▸ María Eugenia López Ochoa
▸ Rodolfo Cepeda Lomeli
▸ Jose Alejandro Chimal Trejo
▸ Vicky Martínez
▸ Roger Rubio
▸ Dany Flores
▸ Familia Figueroa Lopez
▸ Roberto Pliego
▸ Oliva Sanchez
▸ Thelma Pedraza
▸ Francisco Espinosa Ortega
▸ Rodrigo Rios
▸ Alma Baines
▸ Rodrigo Ibarra
▸ Rodolfo Gonzalez Calleja
▸ Consuelo Molina Espinosa
▸ Ernesto Solis Chimal
▸ Jesus Morales